Changsha, China, May 18th, 2023 – Farsoon Technologies welcomed old friends from Siemens Ltd., China (referred to as Siemens China) to strengthen strategic partnership for integrated industrial solutions for additive manufacturing.
From left to right: Vince Zhao (Farsoon Director of Business Development – AMEA region), Hong Wei Kang (Siemens Key account manager), Wei Cheng Wen (Siemens Business Development Manager), Dr. Xu Xiaoshu (Farsoon Founder & CEO), Dr. Karsten Heuser (Siemens Vice President of Additive Manufacturing), Jack Cheng (Farsoon board member & deputy general manager), Don Xu (Farsoon board member & Global Business Group Director), Bo Cheng Zhang (Siemens Head of Vertical Management AM), Wenyu Guo (Farsoon Metal Product Line Manager)
Jack Cheng (Farsoon board member & deputy general manager) and Don Xu (Farsoon board member & Global Business Group Director) lead the factory tour and showcased Farsoon’s latest AM machine solutions targeting large-scale series production. During the follow up meeting, Dr. Karsten Heuser, Vice President of Siemens Additive Manufacturing, explored many in-depth topics with Farsoon team on pushing the boundaries of AM towards industry 4.0:
• Siemens and Farsoon R&D team will continue the Siemens NX software integration on Farsoon’s metal and plastic open platform AM systems to offer end-to-end machine-software solution targeting production-scale application projects.
• Both parties will enhance the application of Siemens automation and drive solutions in Farsoon AM machines with Siemens solutions given priority consideration when selecting for Farsoon’s future machine development and production.
• Siemens will offer Farsoon 3D printing users with high-performance and streamlined “design-to-manufacture” factory automation solutions with their expertise in industrial digital manufacturing.
• Farsoon users can choose Siemens Financial Services to provide creative purchasing solutions customized to the budget, making easy access to the latest technology for future success.
• With a comprehensive AM technology know-how, Farsoon is open to work with Siemens for unique machine solutions and configurations to best suit Siemens’ application needs in aerospace, healthcare, automotive and industry manufacturing.
“Siemens as an industry leader in automation and manufacturing software/hardware solutions is a key partner for Farsoon Technologies as we work to increase adoption of additive technology in large scale manufacturing applications,” says Dr. Xu Xiaoshu (Founder and CEO of Farsoon), “as a long-term partner of Siemens, we are excited to increase the scope and pace of collaboration in future products and solutions and I look forward to a close collaboration between our two companies going forward.”
“Farsoon and Siemens have a long cooperation history. Our colleagues in U.S. and China both give many positive comments on Farsoon machine.” says Dr. Karsten Heuser (Vice President for Siemens Additive Manufacturing), “In the future, we will see in-depth collaboration of both companies and more Siemens solutions integrated on Farsoon Machine.”
With the established framework for integrated AM solutions, Farsoon and Siemens team will combine their expertise to expand the true industrial applications of additive manufacturing.
OPEN FOR INDUSTRY – Farsoon Technologies, founded in 2009, is a global manufacturer and supplier of industrial-level polymer and metal laser sintering systems. Farsoon is the leading supplier of industrial AM technology in China with increasing growth in the international market. Farsoon is committed to developing AM toward its true manufacturing potential and providing customers with best-in-class systems, materials, software, application, and services. On April 17, 2023, Farsoon Technologies was listed on the STAR Market of the Shanghai Stock Exchange through the Initial Public Offering of A-share. The stock referred to as: Farsoon Technologies. The stock code: 688433. For more info please visit: www.farsoon-gl.com.
Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close cooperation with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.